CCW class requirements consist of 10 hours of Classroom and 2 hours of Live Fire Training.
Acceptable handun calibers: 32 ACP, 380, .38, 9mm, .357 Sig, 40 Cal, 45 GAP and 45 ACP. All 357 revolvers must fire 38’s for the live fire portion of the class.
NO 22’s, 25’s or 44 Mags.
Students must have a holster designed for their firearm. Semi autos require two magazines and for revolvers, speed loaders are helpful.
Bring a pencil or pen to class. A handout will be provided for note taking.
Class locations, schedules and times are posted HERE. Please call or email us with any questions.
Cost of the class is $150.00.
The Student Will Learn
- Firearms Safety
- Safe handling of firearms & ammunition
- Safe storage of handguns & ammunition
- Laws pertaining to Ohio Concealed Carry
- Laws pertaining to self-defense
- Handguns & ammunitions types
- What stress does to your body (Deadly Force Encounter)
- Mechanics of wounding
- Proper defensive handgun calibers
- Mechanics of handgun shooting
- Handgun maintenance to include storage, oiling & cleaning
Students are given a written test and must score a minimum of 80% correct. Students must also pass a live fire test with a minimum score of 80%, along with the student demonstrating safe handling of a semi-auto pistol and revolver.
NOTE: PLEASE BRING A LUNCH FOR ALL CLASSES AT KC RIFLE PISTOL CLUB! COFFEE AND SOFT DRINKS WILL BE PROVIDED
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
KC's Rifle Pistol Club
6111 Lovers' Lane
N. Lawrence OH 44666
Ph: 330-715-5993 or 330-714-4762
Please complete each field above. Do the math to prove you're not a robot, then click Send. That's it.
Copyright © 2006-2020 KC's Rifle Pistol Club